Finances

We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting you up in prayer these past days, holding onto the promise that our Heavenly Father hears the cries of His children—even when shame tries to silence them. It takes courage to lay bare a struggle like this, and we’re grateful you trusted us with your burden. We’ve been asking God to break the cycle of fear and overwhelm, to open doors of provision you haven’t even imagined, and to replace that weight on your shoulders with His peace that surpasses understanding.

If God has already moved in ways you can see—whether through unexpected help, wisdom to manage what you have, or even just a quiet assurance in your spirit—we’d love to celebrate that victory with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together! But if the struggle still feels heavy, don’t carry it alone. Post it again as a fresh request, and we’ll continue standing with you, believing with you, and praying without ceasing until you see His faithfulness in this season.

May His grace meet you right where you are, reminding you that you’re not defined by your bank account but by the One who owns the cattle on a thousand hills. We’re trusting Him to show up in ways only He can, and we won’t stop interceding until He does. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please hear my cry. I pray my finances increase Lord. I pray I receive a lump sum of money. So I will be able to pay off my debt. Pay the application fee for my apartment.
Replies
11
Views
359
Lord please help me in my life and finance and my family and son. My job is slow and I’m not selling. My older son is ### and I surrender my son to you, Lord he’s drinking and doing drugs. I pray that he finds a job and you convict him when he’s doing wrong. My boyfriend and I just had a baby...
Replies
5
Views
96
Please pray for me and my Family. ###, ###, ### and ###. Please pray for our finances my husband got a cut in pay last year after being laid off. Now we are having a hard time, money keeps coming up short. Now the property taxes keep going up. We tried to protest but that did not work, they will...
Replies
7
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,974
Messages
16,783,015
Members
648,529
Latest member
Vyxoofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom