Finances

  • Thread starter Thread starter CORTEX
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CORTEX

Guest
My husband, ###, has been employed for two months after almost two years of unemployment after losing a good job. Please pray it last and he changes is attitude...he is making less money and traveling farther. May the co-workers and bosses like him and keep him. He has been looking for another job and taking time off which worries me he is on a 3 month probation. May he be satisfied with this job also as he is ### and ### and needs to be saved.

Thank you.

###
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up ###'s husband to You on behalf of ###. I pray You will give this couple Your strength in this time of need in their lives. Cause their hearts to be focused on You, and Your ways and thoughts. I pray her husband, a lost sheep, will be in tune with Your voice, O Great Shepherd, so he can be led beside the still waters and his soul be restored. Lead them both in paths of righteousness for Your Name sake Almighty God. And may Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in each of their lives. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for all the miracles you have done in my life thus far. You are good and you are always bigger. My husband lost his job in April and our severance is almost up. My daughter tore her ACL recently and is needing surgery. We have bills and big financial responsibilities and my...
Replies
10
Views
159
Please pray for me ### Heavenly father, my creator I feel like someone is sending dark energy or wishing bad energy on me entirely (finances, household, relationship). I am praying for God's protection against all spiritual attacks. I have lost my job, my housing asst manager is making it hard...
Replies
11
Views
179
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom