Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning ###. My name is ### from ###. Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult financial situation, and I feel trapped in a cycle of borrowing from loan sharks. I received my salary yesterday, but unfortunately, there is already nothing left because I owe them money. I...
Replies
11
Views
121
Please pray for our finances to improve and a loan goes through so we can pay all of our bills and my husband ### won't lose his job. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
181
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a broken heart, asking You to help us in our desperate financial situation. We have lost so much because of bad investments that were made behind my back, and because of the work accident that happened. We are now facing huge debts and loans, and it...
Replies
8
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,851
Members
648,815
Latest member
Wyalnior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom