Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me ### Heavenly father, my creator I feel like someone is sending dark energy or wishing bad energy on me entirely (finances, household, relationship). I am praying for God's protection against all spiritual attacks. I have lost my job, my housing asst manager is making it hard...
Replies
11
Views
179
Good morning ###. My name is ### from ###. Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult financial situation, and I feel trapped in a cycle of borrowing from loan sharks. I received my salary yesterday, but unfortunately, there is already nothing left because I owe them money. I...
Replies
11
Views
121
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN in Jesus name We need a big breakthrough !!!🙏✝️
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom