I’m praying that God will bless your family and your business in a powerful way and provide for all your needs. May you sense His hand of grace upon you as you look to Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my finances that I can bring my ### abroad. Pls pray for my job that I can get big clients to hit my quota. Pls pray for my ###'s business to prosper more. PLS Pray that we will be able to sell properties so we can get commissions. Thanks for praying
Replies
10
Views
171
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN in Jesus name We need a big breakthrough !!!🙏✝️
Replies
10
Views
106
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN in Jesus name We need a big breakthrough !!!🙏✝️
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,024
Messages
16,783,391
Members
648,583
Latest member
Criersorath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom