Finances And Stability

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cebb

Guest
I never ask for help, even when I should, but now I don't know where to turn if I wanted it. My family is in a tough spot. My minimum wage job can't carry a family of five. I am behind on my rent threatened with eviction notices. My utilities are about to all be cut off due to lack of payment, and I can't even afford flour to make bread. If I can't put gas in the car to get to work, I'll likely lose my job too. I need a way out. I need to not be here again. My wife prayed that I would find direction, and a few days later I told her where I'd like to be; but I don't know how to get there. I feel so helpless and it hurts. My children deserve better. Please.... help me by prayer. If one prayer was answered for a small thing, just maybe...
 
Lord, I praise you that ### knows to pray when he has needs. I pray that he also learn to seek your will through a deep desire to read, study and meditate on your word. I'm trusting and believing in you for supernatural provision and extraordinary favor for this family as they seek to do your will and honor you. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Dear LORD, I pray in YOUR name that YOU will open doors for this family as I pray that YOU will do the same for me
 
Lord Jesus,
You are our Father who is responsible for our well-being. provide his daily needs abundantly so that he could remember you in all his ways throughout his life.
 
Hello Friend, I prayed to God for you ....!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strength to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
211
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, 'I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strenght to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
161
Dear Pastor and Church Leaders, Greetings in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I humbly request you to please remember me and my family in your prayers. We are currently going through a difficult financial season and facing some financial commitments that have become challenging to manage...
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom