Finance

Felothyrre

Disciple of Prayer
I need ###. To pay my cancer bills and healing I'm ### years old all I have is ### AND it's barely enough. I run out of none before next check. I am a believer.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother ###. Lord, You know his needs and the struggles he faces with his cancer bills. We ask for Your divine provision and healing touch upon him. Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise, believing that You will provide the $### needed to cover his medical expenses.

Lord, we also pray for his health and strength. You are Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals. We ask that You would touch ###'s body and bring complete healing and restoration. Give him peace and comfort during this challenging time, and let him feel Your presence surrounding him.

We trust in Your unfailing love and mercy, and we thank You in advance for the miracles You are going to perform in ###'s life. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help pray for me for immediate financial help. Iam facing an urgent financial need, and I don't know which way to turn. I have bills, debts and obligations that are pressing down on me today. Iam stress. Lord. I ask for Your immediate provision and a financial miracle. Your Word promises...
Replies
11
Views
122
Recently my family has been going through a wave of attacks, first last week my parents fought to the point of even divorce looking like an option, and after peace reigned, there are multitudes of bills that came recently, too much to handle, and it even goes as far as possible arrest, please...
Replies
11
Views
156
God, i praise you for provision and opening up the windows of heaven to poor out blessings. Send the IRS check monday to pay my bills! In Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,995
Messages
16,783,150
Members
648,546
Latest member
Stmaraerath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom