Finance

Fuepal

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray that today is a great day and full of blessings and energy ijnip amen
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for finance problems. Bank loan due date many finance problems. Praise the lord
Replies
11
Views
194
Please pray for me ### Heavenly father, my creator I feel like someone is sending dark energy or wishing bad energy on me entirely (finances, household, relationship). I am praying for God's protection against all spiritual attacks. I have lost my job, my housing asst manager is making it hard...
Replies
11
Views
179
Dear God, Rebuke the devourer of my finances! Help my savings & investing work well. Let me hear from you & receive all money owed. Send my IRS refund. Direct all my financial decisions. Thank you for success selling my furniture & the affordable uhaul box for my other stuff. Heal my face and...
Replies
8
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom