Finance For College

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aar2628

Guest
Please pray for my son. He is a freshman in college that needs ###.00 to stay in college. ###.00 of the money is due by ###/###/####. I have been off work for ### years, my job was downsized. I have been unsuccessful in finding a job. I have applied for all types of job. I know when God opens the door, I will get the right job. I need prayer for my son; he has wanted to attend college so badly. Pray for us and our finances. I know God is able. I need others to agree and pray with us. One can chance a thousand and two ten thousand. Thanks for your prayers.
 
lord look at this person and open a door to help. make sufficient. amen
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father we thank you for your blessings and for everything that you have done for us. Lord, we lift up to you ###, Father God we pray that you guide her feet to the job that you have prepared for her Lord. Supply all her needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). Father be glorified in their situation, bless them abundantly Lord. We pray for her son Father, Lord let it be that he can go to college, give him wisdom and knowledge Father that he will see your will in his life. Help him to be more understanding, patient, and to always walk in your righteousness. Lord let your peace and love reign in this family.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray, Amen Amen...
 
Lord thank You for hearing this prayer.

It is You, the Lord our God, who nourishes, sustains, and supports every living creature. Please allow ### the financial power to pay his/her debts. Please allow the economy to rise soon, and in earnest, so that ALL of your servants who wish employment are able to find and keep it. May we be supported from the flow of blessing and success, and from the flow of the Heavenly spring, so that we will be able to focus and do Your will, And may there be fulfilled in ### the verse that states, “Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.” (Psalms 145:16).

Please grant ### the patience and tolerance necessary to calm his/her spirit and help him/her to remember that You have everything under Your control and he/she has nothing to fear or worry. I thank You Lord, for You are a kind and merciful God. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise lord iam ### I attend my interview for msc urology in ###..so I don't know that college I will select or not pray for me I need to do pg..in that college pray for me
Replies
11
Views
169
please pray for my ### he is taking his final for college right now and needs prayer that he will pass and have peace of mind. that the answer will come to him.
Replies
8
Views
104
I've withdrawn my place at college due to my symptoms of psychosis coming back and from me suffering with anxiety. I don't know where God wants me to be. I don't know whether he wants me to go back to college in September or if he has a different plan for me. Please help me.
Replies
6
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom