Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE GREATLY I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED PART OF IT ON ME NOW SATAN KNOCK IT OFFFFFFFF WOW YESTERDAY ALL DOUBT PUT ON ME ITS OFF THE NEGATIVE WORDS OF MINE DROPPED TO THE GROUND ALL NEGATIVE WORDS ABOUT ME GOD ALMIGHTY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS ARE DROPPED TO THE GROUND HOWEVER BECAUSE I...
Replies
10
Views
154
Me and my husband are fighting atm. Im lost for words. Hes being disrespectful and just been sitting quietly by myself. I dont really know where or who to go to. Asking for prayer right now.
Replies
11
Views
124
Heavenly Father I need you right now not yesterday now am tired am exhausted and weary I need you to send help why would you give a assignment with all this warfare no where to get delivered from all the spells hexes dark energy sex demons gang stalking monitoring being attacked for five years...
Replies
12
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom