Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Papa God, Our Loving, Faithful, and Almighty Father, This night, ### and ###, come humbly into Your holy presence with grateful hearts, deep reverence, and unwavering faith. Papa God, we thank You for the sacred love You Yourself planted between us both —a love born from Your divine...
Replies
10
Views
117
Jesus I lift up me and my children in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in...
Replies
13
Views
86
Jesus I lift up me and my children in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in...
Replies
10
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom