Feelings Crushed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Please pray that I won't get my heart crushed or hurt; I have been through so much in my life. I am so weak; please pray that Jesus would have mercy on me.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, first of all I’m going to say “Thank You God.” Well this is what happened at 3am, my friend took my car keys without me knowing. Crashed my brand new car into a pole when he blacked out or fell asleep at the wheel. Someone stole my house keys and left the key fob to the car. The car was...
Replies
5
Views
207
I’ve developed a crush on someone who doesn’t like me. But I have a lot of limerence for him. Please pray God takes him off my mind & heart.
Replies
9
Views
149
Please pray for our beloved Abuelita, ###. Yesterday, she was run over by a car that came up onto the sidewalk outside the grocery store. She is now in the hospital awaiting surgery on both legs and one shoulder. She is ### years old and already has arthritis and walks with a cane. She is in so...
Replies
7
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom