Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello how do you pray without ceasing and nothing seems to work I’m a firm believer in the lord our father. I sit and wonder how and why do he let us go through some of the toughest storms when you have no one but him. I’m homeless with two teenage daughters and there are no shelters and I lost...
Replies
12
Views
349
I've asked for prayers for months on here. Believing that this marriage was going to survive Tonight he is back at wanting me out of our house he has been throwing things out yelling it's over I have no feelings for you He said I'm not good enough for him anymore. He doesn't give a crap about...
Replies
12
Views
300
Lord Jesus, I feel so lost and alone right now, engulfed by this heavy sense of hopelessness. It feels like I'm being left behind, and I cry out to you for your help. Please, bring your light into my darkness and remind me of your unwavering love and presence in my life, even when I can't feel...
Replies
9
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom