Feeling Down. Help Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Father, I honestly don't know exactly how I'm feeling right now, but it's not good. Feeling down, can't sleep, things that happened in my past pop randomly in my head, relationship-wise & stuff. I'm afraid :( Afraid of my relationship and it shouldn't be this way not at all. I don't want to get hurt, I don't deserve it. No one does! I don't know if it's You Lord that's telling me something or the devil feeding me lies, but whatever it is, please help, be with me, make me STRONG AND NOT AFRAID. I LOVE YOU. AND HAVE FAITH IN YOU FATHER. I'm too emotional, it's not good. Please help. Thank you in the name of Jesus, Amen <3
 
I prayed for this. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

I prayed for this. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
```
Do not fear!​
Isaiah 41:10​
"Do not fear for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God, I will strengthen you, Surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."​
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

im feeling weak and down. Lord send an angel to restore us, send holy angels to restore our bodies, our minds, our lives. send me my husband from you Lord if I have one. Lord I'm discouraged, need pipes replaced, need tree removed, need help from the local government and also insurance claims...
Replies
8
Views
150
Hello. everyone. May the Lord bless you and keep you! I just found out that a dear friend has to get her dog put down because he is really old and has cancer. She's asked for prayers and I'm spreading her request. Please pray for her that Jesus helps her to grieve healthily and brings her...
Replies
12
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom