ViolettaVi
Disciple of Prayer
Hello. everyone. May the Lord bless you and keep you!
I just found out that a dear friend has to get her dog put down because he is really old and has cancer. She's asked for prayers and I'm spreading her request. Please pray for her that Jesus helps her to grieve healthily and brings her through this to the other side, and that the memories of her dog bring her warmth and not pain.
Please also pray for me. For months I have been without work. I've applied to all sorts of jobs, service industry and according to my specialization, and many things in between. But even entry-level positions either say no or don't respond. I've had many interviews and had not been selected as the successful candidate when I believe I fit the role very well and have good experience. I try to hold onto the Lord, I pray every day, but the wait is so hard and it's hard to depend on friends and family for assistance. The Lord has reminded me that He will not leave me nor forsake me, and I believe Him, but the wait is so difficult with my hope going up and down all the time.
You have my gratitude and once more, may the Lord bless you and keep you!
I just found out that a dear friend has to get her dog put down because he is really old and has cancer. She's asked for prayers and I'm spreading her request. Please pray for her that Jesus helps her to grieve healthily and brings her through this to the other side, and that the memories of her dog bring her warmth and not pain.
Please also pray for me. For months I have been without work. I've applied to all sorts of jobs, service industry and according to my specialization, and many things in between. But even entry-level positions either say no or don't respond. I've had many interviews and had not been selected as the successful candidate when I believe I fit the role very well and have good experience. I try to hold onto the Lord, I pray every day, but the wait is so hard and it's hard to depend on friends and family for assistance. The Lord has reminded me that He will not leave me nor forsake me, and I believe Him, but the wait is so difficult with my hope going up and down all the time.
You have my gratitude and once more, may the Lord bless you and keep you!

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.