I will be putting down my dog ### either tomorrow

Janeysi

Disciple of Prayer
I will be putting down my dog ### either tomorrow or Saturday. I really need prayers because I am really devastated on this decision I had to make...
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I am sorry you need to do this. But know that ### is happy to have been able to be in your life and to be a part of your life. ### loves you.

The best thing to do after tomorrow is to sit down and write a letter to yourself from the viewpoint of ###. What would ### feel and see about living with you and the times you shared? It is amazing what you will write, almost like ### is writing the letter to you.

In the name of Jesus, I bless you with the life of God.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for inner strength endurance.jpg
    quote prayer for inner strength endurance.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. everyone. May the Lord bless you and keep you! I just found out that a dear friend has to get her dog put down because he is really old and has cancer. She's asked for prayers and I'm spreading her request. Please pray for her that Jesus helps her to grieve healthily and brings her...
Replies
12
Views
227
I might have to put my dog down. I have had him for 5 years but he's bitten my family member and it's not looking good. Please pray for an alternative or for him not to be put down, thank you godbless.
Replies
13
Views
59
Thank you for everyone who’s been praying for me and my dog over the last several months he’s been having issues majorly since April. I talked to the veterinarian today and they told me it’s time to consider his quality of life, and suggested it’s time to put him down. Pain medicine isn’t...
Replies
8
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom