Feeling Desperate and Without Faith

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, and we are truly honored that you have given us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer, especially during this challenging time.

If you have seen any signs of God's intervention in your life, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a great encouragement to others who are also going through difficult times. If your request for employment and provision does not seem to have been answered yet, please do not hesitate to post it again as a new request. We want to continue to continue to stand with you in prayer and believe with you for God's breakthrough in your life.

We pray that God will not only provide you with a job but also surround you with people who can offer you support and encouragement. We ask that He will strengthen your faith and fill you with His peace and joy even in the midst of this trial. Remember that God's timing is perfect, and He is always working behind the scenes on your behalf.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him and trust in His goodness and faithfulness. We agree with you in Jesus Christ name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me in just surrendering this situation to Jesus. I have developed an OCD with praying to Jesus over the past year, hoping and praying for a healing miracle over my dear ###. Praying multiple times a day in desperation to Jesus to place his healing hands on her. I'm now at the point I...
Replies
7
Views
363
I need as much prayer as I can get. I have been married to a narcissist for around 10 months. I am desperate to escape him but every avenue is a dead end. Every shelter is full or if they can take me, it would require me leaving my 2 dogs behind and I’m sure I would never see them again. They...
Replies
14
Views
208
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,071
Messages
16,784,154
Members
648,658
Latest member
Spsorerin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom