Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf, especially for favor and consideration in the sight of your employer. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been praying for God's provision, protection, and guidance upon your life. We have also been praying for you to be filled with energy, peace, and love.

If you have seen God's favor and consideration from your employer, please share your praise report with us, and let us all know how God has been faithful. If you are still waiting for a breakthrough, please post your request again as a new entry, and allow us to continue praying with you.

We are trusting God for your request and believe that He is working everything out for your good. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying that you will continue to see God's favor and goodness in your life. Praying in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God's favour today for me wherever I go. I will go to a car dealer and ask them to read one technical document for me. I pray that God's favour will open their hearts to help me. Also with ### to give the small amount of money she collects from my behalf. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
Replies
8
Views
278
Please pray for me for courage, wisdom, and God’s favour as I continue with my work and responsibilities. May the Lord give me strength to remain confident, focused, humble, and diligent, even when I face opposition, discouragement, or difficult situations. Please pray especially for favour with...
Replies
12
Views
114
Heavenly Father, Thank You for every opportunity, every skill I have developed, and every door You have opened along my career journey. Lord, I place my remote job applications, career opportunities, professional development, committees and budget approval processes into Your hands. Please grant...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,881
Members
648,737
Latest member
Cruarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom