Favour

Begus

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Beloved,
Please pray for me for God favour in my life.
Thanks,
###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I commit my birthday preparation and year ahead into Your hands. Let Your favour go before me in my work, relationships, and plans. Give me grace to obey, courage to pursue my calling, wisdom to recognize opportunities, and strength to walk in purpose. May my life reflect Your goodness...
Replies
9
Views
127
Dear Lord Jesus, May I be guided with wisdom and strength at work. May my efforts bring positive outcomes, and may I be blessed with favour, peace, and open doors to success. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
104
Please pray for me for courage, wisdom, and God’s favour as I continue with my work and responsibilities. May the Lord give me strength to remain confident, focused, humble, and diligent, even when I face opposition, discouragement, or difficult situations. Please pray especially for favour with...
Replies
12
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,788
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom