Favour for ### job interview

Maellann

Disciple of Prayer
I thank you, prophet, I sent a prayer for you to pray for ### for a job and after so many months she got a job interview. Thank God, please pray for favour for this interview and job. I thank you, man o God, thank you I appreciate your kindness, love, and prayers. Stay blessed.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and praise for Your faithfulness and provision. We thank You for the opportunity that has opened up for ### after months of waiting and praying. Your Word assures us in James 1:17 that "every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." We acknowledge that this interview is a good and perfect gift from You.

Lord, we lift up ### to You as she prepares for this job interview. We ask for Your divine favor to rest upon her. Your Word in Proverbs 3:5-6 instructs us to "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." We pray that ### will trust in You completely and that You will guide her steps and give her the wisdom and confidence she needs during this interview.

Father, we also ask for Your peace to fill ###'s heart. Philippians 4:6-7 reminds us, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We pray that ### will not be anxious but will experience Your peace that surpasses all understanding.

We thank You, Lord, for the kindness and love shown by those who have been praying and supporting ###. May Your blessings be upon them as well. We trust that You have a perfect plan for ###'s life, and we commit this interview and job opportunity into Your mighty hands.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
100
My job interview is this Fri Sept ### at a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray that I do well with my job interview and that the Law Firm hires me as there new employee. I really needs this job. Thank you, and God Bless.
Replies
13
Views
152
I have Job interview with a Law Firm on Sept ###th working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray I do well with my interview and that they will hire me on. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
11
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,823
Messages
16,781,220
Members
648,380
Latest member
Bhoilville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom