Favor

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, job,finances, car i plead the blood of Jesus christ over us from the top my head to the Soles of our feet open doors for favor to have a place to call home do a miracle in my life please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
157
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life today and everyday make a way were it seems to be no way remove all fear and doubt continue to show me favor with my landlord touch...
Replies
6
Views
144
Life in I have my favor the Lord God Almighty..I get a nice new PKACE to stay live as far as possible greatly from where I’m at greatly in a really nice new neighborhood where I can be uplifted not judged for standing up for myself greatly..Life in I have a good day at my job always im highly...
Replies
9
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,454
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom