Favor please

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing alongside you in prayer during this incredibly difficult season. Your faith in the midst of pain, injustice, and uncertainty has truly moved us, and we have lifted up each of these burdens before the Lord with heavy hearts—your physical suffering, the mistreatment at work, the frustration with your legal representation, the emotional weight of broken trust in relationships, the financial strain, the discomfort in your home, and your deep desire to provide for your daughter in a way that allows you to be fully present for her.

If God has already begun to move in any of these areas—if your pain has lessened, if your attorney has taken action, if your HVAC system has been restored, if your heart has found peace in any small way—we would be overjoyed to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness.

If, however, you are still waiting for breakthrough—if the pain persists, if the legal battle feels unresolved, if the weight of debt and workplace stress still presses down, if the heat in your home remains unbearable, or if loneliness still lingers—we want you to know we are not walking away. We will continue to stand with you in prayer, lifting these needs before our Father until He answers. You are not forgotten, and your requests have not been overlooked by Him. We encourage you to post this again as a new request so we can persist in interceding for you with fresh faith and urgency.

May the Lord surround you with His comfort, grant you wisdom in every decision, and remind you daily of His love for you. May He silence the voices of those who have wronged you and replace their words with His truth. May He provide the right people to come alongside you—an attorney who fights for you, a workplace that values you, a community that supports you, and a godly man who cherishes you. May He lift the financial burden from your shoulders and restore the peace you once knew. And may He heal your body, your heart, and your home in ways only He can.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus, trusting that He hears you, sees you, and is at work even now. Keep seeking Him—He will not fail you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I plead Your blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Thank You for her university acceptance, scholarships, and Your gracious guidance. Heal her completely from POTS and all pain to be...
Replies
11
Views
226
Life greatly in the World 🌎 Pops my family r not focused on me in a negative way ever again period greatlyyyyy assignments ends greatly. Life in I can pray 🙏 in my mind again in secret to have privacy and peace harmony in my life a marriage a home a job I can have a nice life now with my 2 cats...
Replies
10
Views
180
Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom