Favor In A Court Case.

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-2008
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2008

Guest
Over 3 years ago, my daughter and I were rear-ended by a truck. We were stopped at a light and the truck's brakes failed. My daughter walked out of the accident with minor scratches. I ended up after 4 months of the accident losing 1/2 inch of cartilage space in the hip and a tear in the cartilage in that area. I also have neck and back soreness since then as well. The accident exacerbated a hip replacement. I had it replaced May 3, 2010. The lawyers are debating the case. God only knows if the accident pushed a replacement much sooner than later. The insurance company says I had preexisting arthritis.... I may have had a little bit existing but I was nowhere near a replacement.... Like I said....only God knows. So I leave it up to God, the judge of all judges, that justice will be served without going to court. I praise Him that we both walked out of the accident with very little compared to what could have happened. And that the amount of settlement will be fair and just. Amen!!
 
Lord in your name we pray for justice. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'll redact the sensitive information from this prayer request. Help me on ### sep I have my court case and don't have money to pay don't let me fall in problem and stress embarrassment or any legal issues.i am not able to pay to lawyer please pray I get money Pray for me to receivey husband...
Replies
10
Views
139
Greetings brethren please let stay in agreement with me for my husband's court case. May God grants him his grace and favor...right now. Thank you Lord. thanks all blessings
Replies
8
Views
184
Fr please pray that my advocate argues the matter well & God enlightens the mind of the judge to see the fraud n decide the District appeal & stay in my favour.on the 5th of Sept 2026
Replies
10
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,193
Members
651,114
Latest member
Heytorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom