Father.;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak and declare all this into existence 100 fold in my life all the way into the physical in my life right now Isaiah 43:26 put me in remembrance state your case you maybe acquitted Father please intervene my heart hurts right now I don't want to feel this way anymore about ###. he left me and it's been 2 times now you know I believed he was supposed to be an answer to prayer however you also took him as well. So since you took him help me let go now.;( and bring me the person you have planned because I serve you and love you Lord and put you first in Jesus Name Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LOOSEN VERSE LIFE IN ISAIAH 43:26 PUT ME IN REMEMBRANCE LET US CONTEND TOGETHER STATE YOUR CASE THAT YOU MAY BE ACQUITTED INTO MY APPEAL CASE RIGHT NOW GREATLY I GET SSDI BECAUSE I WAS A CAREGIVER FOR ### YEARS URGENTLY...
Replies
8
Views
167
My dad died about four months ago and in the trust, he wanted me to have possession of the house, even though the house is not paid for. I’m trying to get it through a lender... my mom and dad has seven children and there’s five of us left. I was the one that took care of him day and I 24 hours...
Replies
11
Views
242
I am going through a lot right now and certain people in my environment are very susceptible to being used by the enemy (due to things such as being exposed to demonic influence due to being heavily medicated on prescriptions or due to being heavily demonized due to multiple factors in their...
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom