Father, we come to you in the name of your son Jesus Christ,

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Dear Father, what is life about? Thursday my dear cousin ### died after battling a serious illness, he has left a devoted loving wife behind after ### years of marriage, Father, I pray you richly bless ### and all the family and everyone. Amen

Father, it's been long enough now, the time is here, you know that Both my beautiful wife ### has been suffering enduring very complex health issues for many many many years my beautiful wife ### and I ### need you, we need your healing as we are still not fully well, and enjoying great health Father,

Father, my beautiful wife has a very painful neck, please completely heal ###, I pray for this

Father, we come to you in the name of your son Jesus Christ,

Father, I am sorry, for our sins, but thank you for cleansing and washing our sins away Father, I pray that I ### will allow myself to manage my fears and let the fears be given to you. Lord, you know how blessed I am for my beautiful wife,

Father, I thank you so much for my beautiful wife ### I pray both my beautiful wife ### and I ### will allow ourselves to fully enjoy each moment and to be content in all situations, Amen I pray for quick miracle permanent healing on all health issues and conditions for both my beautiful wife ### and I ###.

I pray FOR A BIG BIG Miracle breakthrough that you Father God will set my beautiful wife ### and I ### of all pain, discomfort, illness, sickness, disease, virus, bug, bacteria, infections, cancer cells, allergies, all causes of all health issues.

Father, I pray this noise in my ear, will go away quickly and forever Please pray that God will richly bless my beautiful wife ### and I ### to full and abundant health, strengthen and heal every bone, muscle, organ, joint, so we both enjoy a full and abundant beautiful life and our beautiful marriage for many decades to come, Amen

I pray my current job as a ### Worker will greatly hugely miraculously improve in all ways and each day, Amen I pray for this breakthrough that I will be employed as Counsellor at the perfect time, and the job will be even better than my job as a ### Worker.

Father, I pray my beautiful wife ### and I ### will succeed in getting our home in order and all the rooms will be tidy and sorted real soon, Amen I pray for all our family members and all our friends and all people in our life, Amen

Father, pray my beautiful wife ### and I ### and our beautiful marriage will continue to blossom and grow beautifully, Amen Please pray our relationship with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit will continue to grow phenomenally and incredibly well, Amen

Quick Reply
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon. "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
200
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 106:38 – “They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 106:38 reveals the depths...
Replies
12
Views
122
Praise be to the godhead. On the morrow GOD WILLS, I will be having a non invasive procedure on my left shoulder. He is preventing a replacement by injection in 3 parts of the shoulder. Jesus Jehovah will be right in that surgical room for sure. It will take place at 12:30 pm. I was not able to...
Replies
15
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom