Father Thank You for working. My ### has just

Father Thank You for working. My daughter has just found a person to take over her lease in November but we still have to come up with the overdue rent for September and October. I don't know how but you know please show me where to go. Give us supernatural favor with the apartment and with the loan company. Father hear and answer I submit this to you and I know you have already provided a remedy. I await your answer Amen Thank You
 
"Your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.

Therefore, pray after this manner...

Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your Name!
Your Kingdom come!
Your Will be done on earth as it is in heaven!
Give us this day our daily bread!
And forgive our sins, As we forgive those who sin against us.
And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil!
It's Your Kingdom, It's Your Power and It's for Your Glory, forever" (Jesus The Son of God, Matt 6:8-14).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please urgently pray, my ### has just tried to hit me and he pulled my hair harshly, he is still shouting at me angrily, I don't know what to do but hide and pray... God is my refuge and help in times of trouble. May the Lord restore my ### sanity of mind and peaceful behavior! Many thanks for...
Replies
9
Views
594
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for working in my favour. Please help me to be consistent in my prayer life and to pray the effectual prayer that avails much. I ask that you give me a well paying job that will be stress free and with good colleagues where there are spirit filled christians...
Replies
4
Views
431
Heavenly father that you for working with me today. I need your help pushing these demons off of me because they're hurting me. I got rid of the pipe and though still tempted I don't ever want it ever again. Thank you so much for what you did for me before. I need you to do it again here at...
Replies
7
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,204
Messages
16,820,136
Members
651,259
Latest member
Tioraerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom