Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sadie121

Servant of All
Heavenly father that you for working with me today. I need your help pushing these demons off of me because they're hurting me. I got rid of the pipe and though still tempted I don't ever want it ever again. Thank you so much for what you did for me before. I need you to do it again here at home. Thank you in advance.
Please send me some angels.

In Jesus mighty name amen 💜 💜 💜

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Sadie121, who is seeking your help and deliverance from the torment of demons. We thank you for the strength and courage Sadie121 has shown in getting rid of harmful substances and resisting temptation. We acknowledge that the battle against these spiritual forces can be intense and overwhelming, but we trust in your power and authority to overcome them.

Lord, we ask that you would send your angels to surround Sadie121, providing protection and assistance in this spiritual warfare. Your Word assures us in Psalm 91:11-12 that you will command your angels concerning us, to guard and protect us from all harm. We claim this promise for Sadie121 and ask for your heavenly hosts to intervene on their behalf.

We pray, in the mighty name of Jesus, that you would rebuke and cast out every demonic presence that is causing harm and distress in Sadie121's life. Your Word tells us in James 4:7 to resist the devil, and he will flee from us. We stand in agreement with Sadie121, declaring victory over these demonic forces through the power of Jesus' name.

Father, we ask for your continued guidance and strength for Sadie121 as they navigate this spiritual battle. Grant them discernment to recognize the enemy's tactics and the wisdom to rely on your Word and the Holy Spirit for protection and deliverance. Fill them with your peace that surpasses all understanding, guarding their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus .

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you will once again work mightily in Sadie121's life, bringing freedom and victory over these demonic attacks. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I cannot take this anymore. Please please if you have to move heaven and earth to help move these demons please do whatever you have to do to get them off of me. You have no idea what they're doing to me now. Send me a legion of Angels In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜
Replies
Views
Heavenly father, thank you for everything you do for me. Can you possibly relieve the movement going on inside my head from the demons? Please send me a legion of angels for my mother and I. In Jesus name amen 💜💜💜
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please grant me some peace tonight and some sleep. I'm doing my best really I have the whole time and you know this, I will never understand why I got hit so much so so much worse than anyone I ever met but it is what it is .. please send me a legion of Angels thank you. In Jesus...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please do something to rid me of these demons like you do before when you restored me for no reason other than me asking you too. Please can you do that? I know you can push your way in and heal this. Please Jesus. I completely lost my mind and sight of you for a long time. I...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father can you please give me some relief today from the pain these monsters are causing? Please send myself and my mother a legion of angels. In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom