Father thank You for this blessed day, spending time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father thank You for this blessed day, spending time with friends, telling them about how You are blessing me at this moment, sharing my testimony, finding an opportunity of business, meeting new people, praying for them, receiving food, a nice talk... Oh Abba what an amazing day! Filled with Your peace, Lord thank You so much! I am so grateful to be living in obedience and hearing You Father! thank You in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
The Lord is with you in everything you face. Place your Faith all in HIM for He is always near! God Bless You Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father please let us always prioritize spending time with you Lord each day In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
9
Views
329
lord please help me spend proper time with you
Replies
9
Views
427
Please God help me and ### and communicate with each other better. Help ### have patience and be understanding with me. Help me see ### how I use to. Help us grow closer and spend time together. Being positive together.
Replies
9
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom