Father thank You for learning even more about You, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father thank You for learning even more about You, if it is not through Your Word it is through sermon, Abba, thank You for being a never ending stream of knowledge, peace, strength, there really is nothing impossible for You!! Thank You Father for detaching more of these earthly things from me and chiseling me to Your image, in Jesus' name I thank You, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES AND LOWER HEAD ON YOUR BEHALF TO
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I broke up with her because we seemed to be going in a bad way and we will hurt each other. There was also constant anxiety and it seemed it was just sooo hard!!! Although, the way I ended up asking her to be my woman was so swift and quick. I keep on feeling she is my wife but I have no...
Replies
9
Views
195
  • Article Article
"He cuts off every branch in Me that bears no fruit, and every branch the does bear fruit He prunes, that it may bear even more fruit" John 15:2. "Dear ###, I enjoy your content immensely. You use a solid amount of Scripture, and you are not intimidated to post "the hard sayings." I'd even...
Replies
0
Views
468
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Daniel 7:9 : I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. An...
Replies
6
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom