Father thank You for ###, for having us meet ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father thank You for ###, for having us meet today, it is evident You wanted me to lift her up and to pray for her! Abba I pray that You bless her and her marriage and kids, I don't know what circumstance she faces but I declare in Jesus' name that no evil has control over her or her household, I declare in Jesus' name that You shine Your light in her house and that You give her and her family peace, joy, happiness, Faith, strength, provision, all the fruits of the Spirit, I pray this in the name of Jesus, Amen
 
I lift your intentions & your request up to The Lord & pray that he will calm your heart. He will bring you peace in your time of sorrow & despair. In Him you will find true guidance & extreme support! God Bless You Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You for many blessings. . in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
12
Views
210
Heavenly Father, thank You for blessing me. I pray silent requests, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
15
Views
219
Heavenly Father, thank You for the depth of Your unchanging love. I come before You in the name of Jesus, asking that You provide for my every need and align my desires with Your perfect will. Lord, grant me the favor to prosper and the strength to walk in vibrant health. Above all, let my heart...
Replies
9
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom