Father shut every door with ### and I not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father shut every door with ### and I not in your will now 100 fold bring me my Husband either make him sacrificial loving and mine or bring who you want now according to God's will 100 fold right now with the blood of Jesus all the way from the spiritual into the physical
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My sister-in-law, name ###, has been very evil and envious of me and my marriage and the love me and my husband have. She lived with me and my husband for four years when I newly got married, as part of my father-in-law's inheritance that belongs to my husband by rights, and she has caused so...
Replies
8
Views
372
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke and Reject bind up and cancel out on the dreams I had within the past 2 weeks about my old workshop Janus Developmental service. Staffs coming to mine and my friends town area and getting in between me and my friends and separating and splitting us up...
Replies
10
Views
404
My former local handyman ### is gone permanently after I had much prayer & intercession about him Now I need to hire someone new to take his place who is much more honest, dependable & worthy of my kind generosity when they get paid for simply doing mostly always very easy things to...
Replies
19
Views
660
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom