Father Plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Lord there is still an area of my life that the tears keep falling in my emotions and heart from ###'s adultery and I want to be set free. Father I need you to Intervene in me and bring your will In my life I don't want to be hurt by him anymore. I don't want him to come back just to leave for another woman or continue to see me and other women. Father bring strength And stability in me now and help me please move all my mountains today with him no more tears bring me that loving faithful Christian Husband I deserve even better then what the enemy took from me according to your will in Jesus Name Amen please bless who prays this Amen
 
I pray that our Saviour Jesus Christ will touch his heart and help him to understand the wonderful dedicated woman he has in you. This journey is a difficult one and all of us suffer from different temptations of the flesh, some more obvious than others. I pray that he will find hope, redemption and forgiveness in the atonement of our Saviour, and that he will, as Christ said to the woman caught in adultery, "go and sin no more". I pray that there will be healing in your relationship and that trust can once again be established. Divorce is so rampant today for the most trivial of reasons, and for you to stand willing to forgive and remain committed in your circumstances speaks volumes for the wonderful daughter of God you are. He knows you and despite what happens with your husband our good Lord can give you the strength, peace and comfort you need. He stands beside you always, and when life's events tender you emotionally unable to walk, he carries you! I've always loved that "footsteps" piece. If you don't know out you can Google it. It is so true! May you and your husband find the healing and redemption you need and may our Saviour Jesus Christ be the constant third person in your marriage! In His Great name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
8
Views
230
I know that the Bible says you never leave, but you really did leave me. I was alone and my church at the time was no help at all. Now I'm in such a dark place and have been crying out in desperation to you for a year now, hoping to hear something from you and get NOTHING. If you exist and care...
Replies
11
Views
235
Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom