Father please I need the holy spirit ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak create command decree declare demand into existence 💯 FOLD. I speak everyone has a heart for me & God Almighty normal humans need to n normal that they are healed those who really especially children. Get out of SATAN. The adults that r jealous of me have a heart 2 stop the rackets in...
Replies
6
Views
207
To god be all the glory for his Holy Spirit that is at work in me!! I am experiencing thev” peace which surpasses all understanding” I can not explain the joy inside that has me grinning and praising the lord with every bit of my being. I’m afraid I just may explode from the inside out! I just...
Replies
18
Views
274
Shalom I need to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Can you please pray for me that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me to boldly proclaim the gospel, the Lord Jesus and Truth in Jesus name please? Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom