Father, please Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Father in Heaven I do thank you for this new day, but to be honest it's sort of hard to say with all sincerity.

Father, I don't understand why you are not answering my prayers, and I remain loyal to you and I am close to you.

You do things for people I know who don't love you as I do, and I am grateful that you do these things for them.

But at the moment I am struggling and I am worried... my financial situation is terrible, I am having to use my credit card to get petrol and sometimes food... I don't know what the best solution is to get me out of this financial rut, I thought about getting a cheaper flat, a lodger... but of these things feel right.... weeks ago, I am sure I heard your voice and you said "wait"

Father, I am so very grateful for all my blessings, and I pray I will not lose any of what I have, my friends and family, I pray I will make even more special and close friends.

Father, in Jesus name, I ask you for a big miracle breakthrough with my finances and income, I need more money, I pray you will intercede and clear and cancel all my debts, the credit card, being overdrawn in my building society, and the other £### and the £### to give back to my brother... I do know how, but you do, please do this for me and also please increase my income and salary/income so I will meet all my needs and the desires of my heart, please Father, I just can't go on much longer as I am

Please free me from worry, anxiety, stress, strain, despair, low mood.... please fill me and cover me with all the fruit of the Holy Spirit, with the blood and flesh of Jesus and surround me with a host of Angels... but please, in Jesus name, hear my cries and please intervene and perform miracles for me.... and please reveal to me who is my true love of my life and beautiful wife to be.

I claim your promises, you have plans to prosper me, and you will grant me the desires of my heart, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
THE LORD IS WITH YOU!

JOSHUA 1:9

"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
 
Sweety? ask your self why isn't God answering your prayers, If you can get a book entitled "Prayer and fasting" It will help a lot. I should say, Even the Bible tells us that there are some things that can't go away with only prayer. They only go away with prayer and fasting. Hope this will bring your breakthrough when you start fasting for the situation.
 
Lord, help us trust You all the time regardless of what comes our way, Accepting from Your goodness that You always have the final say.

Life is hard, but God is good—all the time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
351
Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
225
Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom