Father please help me to get out ...

Nay1

Beloved of All
Father please help me to get out of this situation. Please don't let me down in front of my ###. Please Father soften the heart of ### and bring justice and peace in my life. Please help me to find another job with same post and salary. I pray in Your Holy name Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, I come before You today asking for Your help and guidance. Please help ### to get out of this difficult situation. Please don't let ### down in front of their enemies. Please soften the heart of the Judge and bring justice and peace into ###'s life. Please help ### to find another job with the same post and salary. I pray this in Your Holy Name, Amen.
 
Click Here To Listen To The Prayer For Salvation

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Psalm 37:1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

Psalm 90:14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

My prayers are with you!
 
Father please help me to get out of this situation. Please don't let me down in front of my enemies. Please Father soften the heart of Judge and bring justice and peace in my life. Please help me to find another job with same post and salary. I pray in Your Holy name Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus name. May God bless u and help u to overcome. May God soften the judge's heart and may God bless u with justice and peace in your life. May God bless u with a new job w same post and salary. amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
325
Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
215
Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,686
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom