Father, please guide and protect me during my severe ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father, please guide and protect me during my severe hardship with no money or job and sleepless nights. I'm asking for your help and support as well as trust and faith that everything works out well soon.
 
Lord, I lift up Your ### to You asking that YOU would hear this petition. In such times we are tempted to be overwhelmed with fear & anxiety. However, I ask that YOU would give Your ### hope in which to have hope for, comfort that YOU HAVE a plan for Your ###'s life. And to get excited for what You will do, for the doors You will open, for the hearts that YOU move & the blessings You ARE going to pour out. Lord I thank YOU for giving the peace that passes all understanding. And the growth of YOUR relationship with this ### of Yours which thru trials will grow & develop more deeply as he/she grows closer to You Lord. I thankYou in advance Lord for all the thankfulness that will be able to be given to You thru Your helping hands & loving heart. In JESUS name I pray. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please guide and protect me, I feel so lost. Like I’m just repeating everyday with no purpose. Please guide me lord
Replies
5
Views
813
Lord I pray I have a safe and peaceful flight to ###. I pray my body tolerates the flight well. I pray I do not get any blood clots. I pray that the drive to my brother's house goes quickly and smoothly. I pray that I can bring some joy and comfort to my brother and my nephew during this trip...
Replies
10
Views
460
Lord please be with me during my spinal tap, May things not be as bad, I know that Jesus is the ultimate healer, I believe Jesus can do All. Lord let the doctors be amazed & I will tell them who my doctor is. In Jesus name. ###
Replies
8
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom