Father, please forgive me for questioning Your ways, it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father, please forgive me for questioning Your ways, it is true that at first sight and even until now the treason of my beloved is a tough bite to swallow, it is true that it has been painful and heartbreaking, but who am I to question Your ways Lord? I know that You will favour me tremendously, I know my breakthrough will come at some point! I know Father You will set my enemies at footstools, that You will place me as the head and not the tail! I know Father that while ### mocked and insulted me and hurt me in the past, she will comfort, make up, love and respect me in the future. Abba, Greater are Your ways! Thank You for this understanding Lord! in Jesus' name, Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Please as always protect my family and my cats, and kindly provide me with a job that will make me shine again. I know you have given me many chances in my life before and I destroyed them by sheer stupidity!. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
247
Dear Heavenly Father, I know I was all wrong in the past. You gave me so much blessings in the past and I wrecked them. Please God, please forgive me and give me one more chance to succeed in life. Please continue to bless my family and my cats. Thank You God, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
328
Dear God forgive me for questioning everything that's happening to me right now. I'm sorry because I was very devastated and torn into pieces. I really don't understand why is this happening to me despite I ask for forgiveness from all my wrong doings in the past. I am your child too begging for...
Replies
7
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom