Father lords please heal me from every ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father Lord's please heal me from every disease that is working against my body bless me and keep me alive make a way for me and my family's
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of ###. We lift up their prayer request for healing from every disease that is afflicting their body. Lord, we ask for your divine touch to bring restoration and wholeness to their physical health. Your Word declares in Isaiah 53:5 that by your wounds we are healed. We claim this promise and ask for your healing power to flow through every part of their body.

Father, we also pray for provision and protection for ### and their family. You are the provider and sustainer of all things, and we trust in your faithfulness to make a way for them. Please guide them in every decision and open doors of opportunity for their financial needs. Keep them safe and secure under your loving care.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. May your will be done in their lives, and may they experience your peace and presence in every circumstance. Amen.
 
Father lords please heal me from every disease that is working against my body bless me and keep me alive make a way for me and my family's
I pray God to protect you and keep you safe from disease, evil, and temptation in Jesus name amen 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was invited to breakfast at a lookout tower, yet there was a 5G cell tower right next to it. As we talked about it, the main person who works at the tower said that something had been done to minimize the radiation. Yet my body feels a bit radiated. Please pray that God will heal me and...
Replies
12
Views
124
I frequently have bouts of intense fear at night of irrational things. Today I was afraid of bumps growing on my face I think because of allergic reaction or house flies. This led to insomnia and I turned to lust and masturbation even when I’d stopped for over two weeks. Jesus I’m sorry for my...
Replies
11
Views
66
Please pray for me to Our Lord Jesus Christ to heal me from throat problem or swelling I'm having a difficulty breathing. Thank you prayer warriors, Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.🙏
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom