Father Lord pls grant us peace and ...

A
Father Lord pls grant us peace and unity in ###....I pray for Divine protection upon my family. .....I pray for long life and good health in Jesus name....Amen.I pray that God will favour my husband and answer his prayers....so shall it be...AMen

Amen
Amen
Praying with you
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and ALL these things shall be added unto you
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am reaching out to kindly ask for your prayers for my family. Recently, there has been a lot of tension and conflict between us, and it’s been a challenging time. My husband is not speaking with his cousins/family. We are struggling to find peace and understanding, and I believe that prayer...
Replies
7
Views
280
Their father God I pray today and ask for your presence and our lives a little for the god I pray that you grant us peace of a father God amongst one another Lord times are hard for everybody not everybody understands sometimes I don't either but I pray today a little father God for...
Replies
11
Views
409
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits Ptoday. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
10
Views
54
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,561
Messages
16,800,839
Members
650,085
Latest member
Aerayrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom