Father in your name I praise you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: Hear the Word of the LORD: It is written that God is good. He has provided not only for us but also for our children, and all He asks in return is our gratitude expressed through praise according to the following stipulations. What... Oh that men would...
Replies
0
Views
150
christ jesus through your name i believe in you cuz thats the only way of remission of my sins halleluah amen
Replies
8
Views
240
Dear Heavenly Father, in Your Name, I pray. I am grateful to you for granting me the grace, wisdom, and means to run this business. I have faith in your guidance as I ask you to give me the strength to work hard and make my business prosperous and abundant.
Replies
7
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,154
Messages
16,784,838
Members
648,730
Latest member
Nalayrael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom