Father, in the name of Your Son, Jesus, I come to you,

general55

Disciple of Prayer
Father, in the name of Your Son, Jesus, I come to you, asking that you look down upon me and my children, with their fathers, and bless us to be united with you in spirit, soul, and body. Lord, please lead us moment by moment to the path of righteousness and prosperity, not just materially, but also, eternally. Awaken our essence to your perfect will for our lives and bless me specifically to be financially sound again, and to be debt free supernaturally, and to be blessed to be a blessing to others in need.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 106:38 – “They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 106:38 reveals the depths...
Replies
12
Views
120
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
197
god in the name of your son jesus christ i command all the yelling un clean spirits out of me and all people, and also all the powers of the dark, spells vodoos wodoos die in the mighty name of jesus christ God's son say amen,i ask the healing of all diseases, all poison accidents i jesus name...
Replies
6
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,414
Messages
16,811,033
Members
650,798
Latest member
Teolmuantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom