“Father, in The Name Of Your Son Jesus Christ, I ...”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believing777

Account Closed
“Father,

In the name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I now approach Your throne on a very serious matter. I know You know what has been happening to me with all of these demons attacking me from time to time.

Father, in Jesus name, I want to let You know right now that I have had enough of these demonic attacks and I want to end it right now!

1. Father, after examining my life and the background I have grown up in — I believe these demons may be coming from and originating from my natural father. I believe that my natural father has demons on him, and for whatever reason, some of these demons have chosen to come after me as a result of my natural father-child relationship that I had at one time with my father.

I do not believe these demons have any legal right to be coming directly after me like they have been doing — but where their legal rights may be coming from is my father.

I do not know exactly what sins or transgressions my father may have committed against You to give these demons the legal right to attach themselves to him like they have done.

But whatever their legal rights are to attach themselves to my father — I now want to come against those legal rights and fully break all of them in the name of Jesus Christ.

These legal rights have now been giving some of these demons some kind of opening to be able to come directly after me like they have been doing for quite a number of years.

2. Father, in the name of Jesus, the first thing I want to do is to fully confess the sins of my father directly to You. Even though I do not know what all of them are at this time, I know that You do, and I want to confess them before You as a result of what Your Word has told us to do on this kind of matter.

“But if they confess their iniquity and THE INIQUITY OF THEIR FATHERS, with their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, and that they also have walked contrary to Me … then I will remember My covenant with Jacob, and My covenant with Isaac and My covenant with Abraham I will remember …” (Leviticus 26:40, 42) please forgive my parents my bloodline and ancestors for rebellion against you Lord, stealing money from you, bigamy, freemasonry, witchcraft, drunkness, adultery, Sexual sin lust, breaking covenant with you Lord right now and then break the ungodly soul ties unhealthy soul ties with my parents and myself. Now I plead the blood of Jesus over my life family bloodline and command these demons to leave us all these generational curses poverty debt lack control, failure, destruction witchcraft, madness, blindness lies pride Kora Jezebel are cursed and there is no legal right anymore right now in the name of Jesus.”
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
199
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 106:38 – “They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 106:38 reveals the depths...
Replies
12
Views
120
god in the name of your son jesus christ i command all the yelling un clean spirits out of me and all people, and also all the powers of the dark, spells vodoos wodoos die in the mighty name of jesus christ God's son say amen,i ask the healing of all diseases, all poison accidents i jesus name...
Replies
6
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom