Father I want to be married with ###

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Father I want to be married with ### and have kids with him and be a mom to his kids. Please align the foot steps and provide our house and my house in Jesus name this year amen amen. To your glory amen. It is you whom directs the wind thank you in Jesus name amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my family are in search for suitable girl for me. We are not in matrimonial sites as we got to know it's not real. Please help us get a genuine sincere loving girl. Couple of days back we were into talks with Miss ###'s family but they did not contact us later wish things could work well...
Replies
8
Views
165
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
119
Ideal situation: peacefully, painlessly in my sleep of without anyone going with me right after my kid's final exams in May. Lots of options: fatal heart attack, fatal stroke, fatal hemorrhage, fatal pulmonary embolism. Want to give me something fatal? Bring it. 2nd best: a few hours of pain...
Replies
10
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,404
Members
648,585
Latest member
Valeirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom