father I thank u for your son Jesus Christ ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
father I thank u for your son Jesus Christ who paid the price, that we could not pay. thank u for being merciful. I need to show faith in this test, that will pass. please renew my strength as I go through to victory in you! I will bless the lord at all times, your praise will continue to be in my mouth! I thank you for all your praying people and those who dare to take you at your word. I thank you for your blood covering our lives (the price paid). may we live a life pleasing in your site!!! may we not only speak well of you (not a hearer only, but a doer of your word). we ask that all those who do not know you, will be given that chance to during this season and always until your coming. IN THE UNMATCHED NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
197
god in the name of your son jesus christ i command all the yelling un clean spirits out of me and all people, and also all the powers of the dark, spells vodoos wodoos die in the mighty name of jesus christ God's son say amen,i ask the healing of all diseases, all poison accidents i jesus name...
Replies
6
Views
230
I have posted once before concerning my water heater breaking down and I am living without it still as of today. I have been experiencing various health problems recently such as sweating a bit more than normal. Also today I suffered what I believe was a slight pre-stroke symptom because I had a...
Replies
11
Views
488
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,092
Messages
16,807,153
Members
650,533
Latest member
Celdaruewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom