Father I pray that Your spirit come ...

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I pray that Your spirit come on my appeal manager and You changed her heart and she will uphold my concerns. Father I trust You that You are working for me. Father You know how much I'm in pain and how my health is, please bring me complete healing and justice in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
9
Views
345
Father I pray that Your spirit come on my appeal manager and You changed her heart and she will uphold my concerns. Father I trust You that You are working for me. Father You know how much I'm in pain and how my health is, please bring me complete healing and justice in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
16
Views
428
father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom