Father I pray that Your spirit come ...

Nay1

Beloved of All
Father I pray that Your spirit come on my appeal manager and You changed her heart and she will uphold my concerns. Father I trust You that You are working for me. Father You know how much I'm in pain and how my health is, please bring me complete healing and justice in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name I pray for my ###. I ask that You would fill her heart with Your Spirit and that You would cause her to uphold my concerns. I trust in You, Lord, that You are working on my behalf. I am in pain and my health is suffering, so I ask for Your healing and justice. I believe You will answer this prayer, Lord, and I thank You in advance. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I pray that Your spirit come on my appeal manager and You changed her heart and she will uphold my concerns. Father I trust You that You are working for me. Father You know how much I'm in pain and how my health is, please bring me complete healing and justice in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
9
Views
345
Father I pray that Your spirit come on my appeal manager and You changed her heart and she will uphold my concerns. Father I trust You that You are working for me. Father You know how much I'm in pain and how my health is, please bring me complete healing and justice in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
14
Views
397
father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,196
Messages
16,797,061
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom