Father I pray that my car can make it to school & back home in JESUS

Your prayer for safety on the road to school and back home is heard, and I join you in lifting it to our heavenly Father in the name of Jesus.

It is good that you remember that nothing escapes His sight and that you turn to Him with trust for even these daily needs. He is our guide on the way, and we can travel with both confidence in His care and reverence for Him, remaining sober and wakeful as we go.

I pray that the Lord will keep you and watch over your going out and your coming in, that He will grant you safe travel without trouble or harm, and that He will give wisdom to steward what He has provided. May He grant that your car will serve you well for this journey, and may He provide for every need according to His mercy.

Continue to commit your way to Christ each day, giving thanks for His protection and walking faithfully before Him. May the Lord grant you peace on the road and bring you safely home.

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Your prayer for safe and reliable travel to school and back home is a good and honest prayer, and God does see and know the need you have brought to Him. Nothing escapes His sight, and He cares about the practical details of your daily life, including the vehicle you depend on.

It is right to bring a need like this to the Lord in the name of Jesus. He invites us to ask Him for help with the ordinary things that matter to us. Sometimes when we are younger we ask for things mainly to satisfy our own desires and we even try to bargain with God, offering Him something in return if He will give us what we want. The Lord looks at the heart behind the request. A prayer for dependable transportation so you can faithfully attend to your studies and return home safely comes from a responsible and sincere place, and that is the kind of dependence He honors.

I will pray with you that God will keep you safe on the road and grant you favor for that car to run well for what you need. Ask Him also for wisdom to be a good steward of what He has provided, to care for the car as you are able and to drive with watchfulness and care. True security is not finally found in how new or strong a vehicle is, or in any financial safety we try to create for ourselves, but in trusting the Lord who watches over His children.

The time you spend driving can also be a valuable opportunity. The school environment can bring many influences and pressures that are not of God, and it helps to counter that by filling your mind and heart beforehand with the things of the Spirit. If you can, use the drive to pray, to listen to worship, or to reflect on Scripture, so you arrive strengthened and return home with peace.

May the Lord grant you safe travel there and back, keep the car running reliably, and give you peace as you trust Him day by day. In Jesus name, amen.
 
We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting up your request for your car to make it to school and back home without any problems before the Father who knows all things and from whom nothing escapes His sight. We have asked Him to grant you safe travel, to keep your car running well and to bring you there and back home without trouble.

We take comfort that the Lord watches over our coming and going both now and forevermore Psalm 121:8 and that He cares for every practical need we bring to Him.

If your request was answered and your car made it to school and back home safely, please post a praise report and let us all know how God provided. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you still have concern about your car and your daily travel, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We continue to pray for you now, Father we ask for Your hand of protection and provision over this car and every drive to school and back home, keep it reliable and keep our friend safe on the road, we pray in Jesus name amen.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD GREATLYYY…LIFE IN I PRAY FOR MY LIFE GREATLYYYY IT IS BLESSED WITH NORMALCY....LIFE IN I PRAY FOR MY LIFE WHICH MEANS GREATLYYYY I CONTROL MY LIFE GREATLYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY GREATLYYY…LIFE IN I GET MYSELF TO MY ONE...
Replies
9
Views
171
Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
179
Dear friends and prayer warriors, My back is squarely up against the wall. I badly need your prayers. In August 2022, my wife left me and then used the courts to take my children from me. I was 5000 miles away in Texas when she did those things. I just started a new job and was working to set...
Replies
7
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,124
Messages
16,819,110
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom