Father I pray for peace and joy, Lord the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father I pray for peace and joy, Lord the enemy is constantly trying to swerve my thoughts, to rob my peace, You have already defeated Him and I do not worry for that :) Lord help me to hold on stronger every time and not give a single way to the devil, Abba I declare in Jesus' name that the time is ticking and very soon I will have this breakthrough, very soon ### and I will be together and loving again :) In Jesus' Holy name I pray, believe, declare and receive this, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife is constantly cursing at me, and wishing bad things on me. She is always saying she wants God to curse me. These are not Christian things to say, and she is always demanding apologies to try to get control over me or feel more powerful. It is really exhausting, she is trying to control...
Replies
11
Views
227
There is so much ongoing conflict in my family due to past trauma. We cannot find peace or happiness. I am struggling to cope. I want all of us to get on well and for the constant arguments and fighting to stop. Please pray for us.
Replies
11
Views
177
Thank you so much for praying so faithfully for my precious son today. Your prayers, love, and encouragement have meant more to me than words can express. Today was heartbreaking for me and for everyone around him to witness the torment he was under. Seeing him struggle was incredibly difficult...
Replies
12
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,303
Messages
16,821,007
Members
651,314
Latest member
Prutormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom