Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over all my past sins that they be turned around for the glory of GOD. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
9
Views
96
Please pray for me over the day of my baptism July ###. ### ### I really beleive that there was a lot of conflict in the home cell I was baptized in and I was not given a fair chance to get to know God. I ask for prayer that I will have angelic protection from anyone in the home cell that has...
Replies
5
Views
123
Please can I ask the Kingdom family to pray for my husband. He is currently under attack, and it always seems to be the same thing, where other people don't do their job properly, and don't take accountability and try and blame him. He has evidence to prove he has done everything right on his...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom