Father, help me to understand, according to Your will. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you please help me to understand who i am in you In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
12
Views
238
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out on every nightmare that I had overnight on March - 20 - 2026 to March - 2026, including the one I had last night about you snitching and gossiping on me by telling my business and prayers to wrong people, wrong...
Replies
8
Views
219
As you all know … I have started praying on consistent basis by getting on my knees as I am facing tough times and I know you all have been praying for me so I already began to heal… thank you so much ♥️ I started reading the Bible, I am watching deliverance videos, I have ordered a cross...
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom